With three beautifully appointed studios, when you book the ‘Indulgence Package’ you will receive a cheese platter and bottle of wine on arrival.
Each of the studios come fully equipped with all amenities, designed and furnished with your every comfort in mind.
Platinum Lodge is set amongst 12 acres of rolling lawns and native gardens, highlighting the beauty of the natural surroundings. With the hosts greeting you on arrival, take the time to immerse yourself in the retreat that is Platinum Lodge. Stroll down to the Patea river and get up close on the swing bridge before enjoying a game of Kubb on the lawn.
Book in for a spa treatment of your choice and then head off to dinner (transport can be arranged). In the morning, enjoy a full continental or cooked breakfast to set you up for the day while you take in all that Taranaki has to offer.
Luxury Studio features
- A king sized bed that can also be configured into two twins
- Beautiful cotton linen and bed throws
- Lounge area
- Table and chairs for dining and drinking
- SKY TV
- Spa bath and robes
- Hair and skin products
- Picturesque and uninterrupted view of Mt Taranaki and native bush
- Other basic amenities, incl hairdryer, iron, ironing board, electric heater etc
Rates & Inclusions
- From $190 per night, luxury studio unit only
- $220 per night incl continental breakfast
- $250 per night incl cooked breakfast
- Please contact us directly for quotes for multiple day bookings
- $480 Indulgence Package – aromatherapy massage, cooked breakfast, bottle of wine and platter on arrival